Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm cool with that, hey guys let make this happen soon man. BTW, any one live in Niagara Falls?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah lets do that, Where is hot import nights? Is it at ST.Thomas?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Im pretty done... My car's in pretty bad shape right now.

Actually teribble shape.

Got 2 dents on my car, front bumper is all mashed up, rust is spreading on the trunk.. ahhh!

Oh well, hopefully getting it repainted with a new front bumper and spoiler... but Im still down to meet and represent the non-honda!

when and where?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I live in Brampton, and most of u guys are probably from the suburbs also...so, why don't we meet in like Woodbridge or Mississaga?

What do u guys think?

·
Registered
56 Posts
downtown t.o. at a well known spot in a big parkin lot the take all the 6ers and hit up downtown in a big ****in line thad be sick yo

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm in fo sure! just let me know the plan. I like the idea of somewhere in TO a nice parking lot and Hot Import Nights wouldn't be a bad idea either.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
woodbine and 16th?

this is a well known spot down here in markham, scarborough and other areas where the nicest cars gather in a huge parking lot every fri and sat. theres tons of cool cars but so far i've been the only 6... maybe this could be the site of our next meet? BTW cops show up most of the time just to make sure were all on the right side of the law so if you dont have insurance dont bother coming... just giving a warning... dont wanna see any 6's impounded :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Woodbridge and 16th is a good idea, that way there will be tons of other cars that we could check out while we are there. How about the 18th or the 19th, I suggest that because the long weekend could be problems for some people.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
kewl,

im down wit dat :)

gotz my sts and my hood emblem now to show off a little :)

cheers

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Pic a date!

im down for any friday! most likely at 10 we should meet.. the weather is sooooo fine right now! if it was a girl i'd F--- well ya know! but anyways someone think of a day and post it ASAP so we cant make sure we aint busy.. peas

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SO Friday May 18th...I suggest we meet before 9pm (otherwise it gets too dark to see anything)...

can we meet somewhere else (not Markham) like Woodbridge..I'm thinking in the parking lot of AMC/Collosus...there's lots of room there.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
mmkay

may 10 is good for me so far..

cheers

·
Registered
176 Posts
The 18th is great for me, I'm not to fimiliar with some of the area's in T.O. so if some one could tell me how to get to the AMC/colossus that was mentioned I wouldn't mind meeting there.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
may 18th it is... but...

screw colossaus... woodbine and 16th is where the cars and the races happen... truss me it'll be chillin.. just sittin there havin some hot chocolate checkin out our rides and turning back every so often to see these riced out civics and then looin back at our car with a big A$$ smile for owning such a great car! Think about it... wood bine and 16th all da way!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts