Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads

Well with the rugby world cup final approching i would just like to wish you luck from the UK section of the mx6 site................
May the best team win and iam sure it will be a good game!

Stu

ps Soz to the mods this not being a car related thread!!

pps Crusty who you supporting in the final mate? :)

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
well I have to feel sorry for you english
Only in Soccer can you beat us.

Cricket = we own you
League = We own you
Even womens sports
Any track & feild the US ain't good at we are better then you lot.

So I hope the World cup goes to England.

I also hope you take your supporters back with you, almost ran over 20 of them on Sunday night.
Mind you I picked a NZ and England final.

OF course deep down I'm singing Aussie Aussie Aussie

·
Registered
236 Posts
rodhog, i believe a 3-1 victory to Australia over England in a soccer friendly not so long ago would mean there really isnt anything that they win. Can i add cricket, squash and darts??? World chamions Australia in all over time. Ok, Mr Charlton with his snooker/pool prowess would kick our butt. I can't think of anything else important.

shaun.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Go the Wallabies!

I'll have my wallabies jersey on for the final and my dad will be wearing his england jersey. LOL he's been wearing it around alot at the moment and been copping alot of **** :p

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Im backing the aussies, but I was born in the england.

They had better do alright otherwise i'll be coping **** from all my relatives that still live there :)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
COME ON ENGLAND

My office has 4 England (St.George's Cross) flags hanging from the walls, my screen saver is a red cross on white background and I've been wearing my England jersey all week. So ......I guess you can say I'm hoping England win.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good on you crusty mate :) :) :)

Well Seeing you beat us at soccer in a freindly where we feilded two different teams in two halves so i dont really think your better than us at soccer, As for rugby league that isnt big in england, Rugby and soccer is our game so we will see whos best when it comes to the big games!!!

The world cup is what we said we would win and win we will :)

Stu

ps good luck thou boys :)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I’m backing the Ozys .. any one but England.. @-

:D :D :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sorry PK, Scotland were eliminated a while ago :p Surely you'd be supporting your "United" Kindom mates ? ;)

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Oi!!!

I'm sure all the Scots will be supporting us :)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hold on i need english back up here iam getting out numbered :)

SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT COMING FOR YOU TO CARRY ME HOME SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT ENGLAND ARE BRINGING THE WORLD CUP [email protected] @- @- @- @- @- @-

Stu :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
ENGLAND ENGLAND

tet tet, what's that Skippy, someones beaten the Australians at Rugby, now who would do a thing like that!! Whats that.. the English, oh well never mind skippy!!

AVE IT YOU AUSSIES!!!

LOL!!

:D ;) :p

·
Registered
362 Posts
Stu,

Here's the Oz version..

Swing low, eat kangeroo,
Going home to marry my mum,
Swing low, play didgeridoo,
I can't help that I'm so dumb,