Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about getting rid of my car... mainly because i have no way that i can make the payments for it... the money is not the issue... i make enough to pay for everything.... but i have to have a bank account for it to auto draft out... and i went to 13 different banks... and all of them denied me because of my past.... ( just so everyone should know... if you ever decide to get with a chick.... never never never let her have access to them... it can mess you up alot)... so im gonna try to get my sister to take over payments since she wants it badly... and if i cant do that then im gonna talk to me boss to see if he wants it... which he just might take it.... and if that dont work... then fuck it ill tell them to come and get it....

im just letting yall know... because its about to be winter... which means that it will be cold... so ill be on the look out for another car...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
So if there was no way that you could pay for it through autodraft, how did you get it in the first place and how are you paying for it now?

:confused:

·
Registered
213 Posts
have you tried one of those "second chance" banks, like the small ones in grocery stores? my wife fucked up with chase, and no other bank would take her, but one at like walmart did. Try one of those first, if you havent already.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was in the military when i got the car... the loaner knows that all military personell gets a garunteeded paycheck so theres no way for them to lose out unless you get out... which is what i did....

and no i havent been able to make a payment since last month... and there is no bank that will open with me... due to my past relationships.... lol...

my sis is going to take over the payments...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts