Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody have parts for my 626 CB2 Coupes left?

I have two of these very nice Coupes, -one from 1979 and the facelifting from 1981, here are pics of my 1981 626:

This car here is in very good condition and has no rust, the other one try to make ready but I want to make it in american style. Rear lights I have now... please let me know if you have anything for one of these Coupes...
Here is a pic of my older 626 Coupe:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Damn, if you had only asked about 1 year ago I would have had a few things for you, we owned one of these beauties a few years back(it was 1981 model), but sadly I threw all of it out after they had been just sitting around in my basement for years I figured no one would ever buy them. Well hope you find your parts man, and good luck with the resto, she's one of a kind!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
NICE...... i like :D

i have a 121 (rx5/cosmo AP shape) mechnichly they are the same :)

wehat are you looking for, here in australia we have a bit of them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@1FIERCEGT : I yet wrote it in the MX-6 forum about one year. Then you didn´t read it!?

@ Blind Freddie: That sounds very good.

first I need photos from the older one because I am not realy sure what colour I should paint it...
Then: Does it give anything special for this car? Sport springs for example?
I´d need some fenders a speedometer with miles on it wouldn´t be wrong, too. Also I would need some chrome bumpers for my older modell...

Are there any pages where I can see some cb2 ?

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
I have never seen one of those late 1970's or early 1980's 626's on the road or in the junkyard here in the US. I think it would be very difficult to find any parts for them from America. Good luck though keeping the old Mazdas alive! Those look to be in great shape for being that old!

Is that the GA or the GB chassis?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah, I understand...:smokin: no, no, the Cb2 had been the first model in the 626 area. Before there was one 616 but I never have seen one....:sigh:

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
looks like a topaz from the front but damn sexy from the back and side:cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A wishlist? -That´s difficult, Both cars are the cheap models, so I can use everything luxus I can get.... But there are some parts I need:

-doors for the Coupe
-a trunk lit for the 78er Coupe (those from 1981 is another!)
-a 2l engine
-5speed gear
-fuel pump

·
Registered
1 Posts
1980 Mazda 626 Coupe

Does anybody have parts for my 626 CB2 Coupes left?

I have two of these very nice Coupes, -one from 1979 and the facelifting from 1981, here are pics of my 1981 626:

This car here is in very good condition and has no rust, the other one try to make ready but I want to make it in american style. Rear lights I have now... please let me know if you have anything for one of these Coupes...
Here is a pic of my older 626 Coupe:

Wir befinden uns zur Zeit in den Vereinigten Staaten und habe einen Mazda 626 Coupe in unserem Besitz ... Bitte senden Sie mir eine Nachricht, welche Teile Sie benoetigen ... Sie koennen mich unter folgender e-mail erreichen ... [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts