Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm putting some feelers out, i have a 1990 mazda 626 GT with a fe3n engine, leather and a genuine TWR (Tom Walkinshaw Racing) body kit from mould 1.

I'm thinking of breaking the car or selling complete as i can no longer have the time or money that it deserves, the car is a complete very clean car, since I've had it i have repaired most of the rust and removed the interior ( still have all the parts). The body kit is very rare to see, especially complete with both front and rear bumper, side skirts and spoiler, this does need a few repairs but if i get enough interest i will repair them and primer them ready for the next owner, also the car has a full leather interior this includes door cards, rear cards, front and rear seats all in good condition for its age. the engine is a 2.0lt 16v FE3N engine very strong very powerful and very tuneable, the car runs very smooth and drives superb, the 17" 3 spoke wheels have a few curb marks but are missing the centres (lost by previous owners). i have uploaded some pictures of the car i found online several years before i had it and in its current condition on mazda 626.net . finally thanks for reading any offers or interest, questions please ask.
kind regards lewis
https://mazda626.net/topic/46620-mazda-626-twr-tom-walkinshaw-racing-breaking-or-sale/

·
Registered
1 Posts
A very reliable and comfortable car, the automatic transmission is not killed, the engine is high-spirited, although the consumption in the city is too large. High-quality interior materials, a large trunk and not expensive to repair.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts