Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ALL PARTS HAVE BEEN LOWERED TO $20 OR LESS SO I CAN CLEAR OUT MY GARAGE!!!! THESE PRICES ARE LOWER THEN THE SCRAP YARD AND EBAY BY FAR!!!

REPLACE THOSE BROKEN PARTS ARE GET SPARE PARTS!

Hey Everyone. I parted out my 1994 mazda mx6 and this is what i have left over. Prices are cheaper then the scrapyard as i need to get things out of my garage to make room for summer things.

All parts are in great condition and are in working condition. No dents or scratches on body parts listed. Feel free to make offers, the more you take the better prices you get.

The mx6 was the LS model, V6 engine and was standard. Black cloth interior which was completely ripped out and is for sale.

Prices have been posted on some items but can be negotiated if you take more then one item. Shoot me an offer for anything you want.

Here is what i have:

Hood - Black, decent condition, one chip mark.

Right and Left Fenders (includes mudflaps) - Few scratches but nothing bad.
-Left Pending Sale

Brand New Distributor Cap and Rotor - No mileage on it.

MAF sensor with top peice of air box

Heat/AC dash controls

Left and Right Side Mirrors. -Motorized

Speedometer with all working gauges and lights -roughly 3xx xxxkm on gauge

Raditor - there are a few bends on it but nothing major.

Raditor Fans (Left and right) - Great working condition

Inner Door Panels - Black with black cloth in middle (includes light and speaker cover)

All interior panels in black. Change your tan interior to black.

Front Calipers and Pads. - Like new pads

Rear Passenger side Caliper - Only used for 1 month. (has surface rust) includes pads

Complete set of rotors - Only used for 1 month but car sat for 1 month after so they have rust on them. Clean them and they are perfect.

Front Headlights (Clip is broken on passenger side headlight) (Need cleaning)

Set of NGK V-power plugs

Front stock tweeters - Black

Driver and passenger side window motor with track. -works perfectly

Brake/Clutch Fluid Reservoir - Includes peice it bolts onto

ECU Computer - I have 2, both in working condition.

All 4 sets of seat belts - In black

Parts over $20 below:

Driver and Passenger Airbags in black

Front Seats - Black cloth, no rips or stains. Includes brakets.

Rear Seats - Black cloth, no rups or stains. No one really ever sat in back.

All Car fuses from under hood.

Other Parts:

Universal Exhaust, never installed. Custom made so you will have to make it fit.

Pair of Rust Free Civic Doors.

All Parts are best offer. I have pictures of everything so e-mail if you want to see pictures or to make an offer.

Thanks
Andrew

me email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I need the passenger airbag, as well as the dash in black if you have it. Need the finishing touch for switching to black interior, haha.

How much would it be to ship it before we start working out prices? If its too much, probably not worth it..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how much for the door panels
Inner door panels ill let go for $15 each plus shipping. Send me your info and ill get you a quote.

I am looking for passenger power window motor and track and locking mechanism for driver side door with key
I have the power window motor and track but i dont have the locking mechanism. Shoot me an offer for the motor and track and send your info and ill get you a quote.

I need the passenger airbag, as well as the dash in black if you have it. Need the finishing touch for switching to black interior, haha.

How much would it be to ship it before we start working out prices? If its too much, probably not worth it..
Which part of the dash do you need? the part that goes around the gauges or the part that goes around the airbag and accross the front of the car? I have the one around the dash but not the other. If you send me your shipping information ill get you a quote. Not looking at anything more then $30 probably since the dash is long or around $10 shipping for the airbag.

How much for driver side mirror? Pair?
Mirrors are $35 each or $60 for the pair. Send me your shipping infor and ill get you a quote.

Dont think the price is fair, Let me know and tell me why. We can work something out.

THanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
My zip code is 60175, can i see one more pic of the driver side mirror? Its perfectly black right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
50 for the window motor and track
Sounds good to me, send me your shipping information and ill get you a quote.

My zip code is 60175, can i see one more pic of the driver side mirror? Its perfectly black right?
Here is a picture of the mirrors. They are perfectly black and in great condition. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Your looking at $21 for regular shipping and about $35 for express.

how much for the MAF and seats?
Shoot me an offer for the maf. Its in great working condition and i never had a problem with it, i can remove it from the airbox to reduce shipping size. As for the seats which ones are you looking for? If you take all of them we can work out a good price, shoot me an offer. Sadly i wont be able to ship considering the size.

You don't happen to have the timing covers do ya? If so how much shipped to 44278
Sorry no i dont. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thats a great deal i will definately take that mirror, do you accept paypal? I will do regular shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats a great deal i will definately take that mirror, do you accept paypal? I will do regular shipping.
Yes i do accept paypal. My paypal account is [email protected]
Just put what the payment is for in the message box and i will get it out early this week. So with shipping it will be ($35 + $21 = $56 total)

i'm in northern saskatchewan,S0E 1T0
Your looking at about $15 for shipping since it is a long track. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Ah, I was needing the one around the airbag and across the front. Sorry about not getting back to ya too quickly, I was out of town for a couple days..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How much for the black head liner shipped to 43065 If you still have it and can you send me some pics
Sorry headliner is no longer available.

I am interested. im setting up a paypal account to pay you send me details
Okay, my paypal e-mail address is [email protected]

Ah, I was needing the one around the airbag and across the front. Sorry about not getting back to ya too quickly, I was out of town for a couple days..
Oh sorry about that, no i dont have that one.

what kind of exhaust and how much?
Exhaust is sold. Thanks

1 - 20 of 52 Posts