Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where one of these would be in a junkyard? I am looking for one, and need some leads on where to get it.

G

·
Rear strut bar/ mx6 GT...

Hey man..
well, I don't know what area of the us or world for that matter you live in.. =)~
but, here in Atlanta, GA>>there are tons of junkyards...check your local yards out...mx6's are old enough now to where you often can find them junked out.
Here in Atlanta, GA where I live...I just recently saw a red 1G mx6 GT in a local yard...I dunno if it had the strut bar though..hmm?>..
Anyways..
good luck finding one..
later!
jason.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey Jason,
Do yo remember if that gt had a stock spoiler on it? I am looking to replace mine. My current one is all warped, I think water got in it. Anyways let me kow if you can a a approx price if it is not too much trouble
Thanks!!

G

·
Hey..
umm, I'm pretty sure that the mx6 at that junkyard did have the spoiler on it>>I know for sure that the car was red. ;)
OH..btw...the yard I'm speaking of with this mx6 was >>>
PULL-A-PART on buford hwy. in Atlanta, GA>>
I'll see if I can find out anything more about a price>and if that mx6 does indeed have the spoiler>>but i'm a rather busy person with work and all...so i may not be able to check anytime soon, but I'll try and check for ya. k. =)~
Later!
jason

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got both the rear OEM mazda strutbar, and the corksport front strut bar on their way and should be here in time for MM2k. The car is doing great and getting it all ready to show. Hope to see other MX6 fist gens down at MM2k!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts