Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The date hasn't been set yet, but I'm grabbing folks from mazdasnw.com

I know I've tried to get a game going in the past and it hasn't worked out, but dammit people, at least two or three of you bastards can show up :D

post in this thread if you can make it, or if you're at the other site, post in this thread: MazdasNW.com - MazdasNW Poker Tourney?

Now come wit it!

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you don't know how to play? go to the library and check out a poker book :p you've got like 4 weeks to read it ;)

or go to pokerstars.net and download the software and start playing online. :D

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on people...I know you folks know how to play...

·
Registered
34 Posts
i might be able to get my uncle to play too, hes only 34 i think? anyways theres a small age gap between he and i so its not like im bringing an old guy.. but hes not good at poker but likes to play.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's good...So now we're at 8 total I think?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP!!!

It's this Saturday

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Ill try to make it :p

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure ya will...just like everyone else here...:lol:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I'm no good at any kind of card games, let alone i'm a horrible gambler. Plus i work that day :(

But i hope this thing finally happens, lol, you've been trying hard for a long time.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No kidding...I'm actually getting a lot of members from mazdasnw.com to come :) It's going to be a mini-meet :tup:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a friend of a mnw member. I got my money back, so I played for free basically. only a few people showed up, had 6 total.

I'm about done posting a poker meet on here though. I've done it several times over the years and no one comes. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
a friend of a mnw member. I got my money back, so I played for free basically. only a few people showed up, had 6 total.

I'm about done posting a poker meet on here though. I've done it several times over the years and no one comes. :shrug:
you should tell me about these things in advance. plus training for war is hurting my time schedule.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts