Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever seen this done? Either with the new mazda6 or mazda3? I cant remember which one of the two it is (probably the 6) but i thought swapping the lights out would be cool. There'd be a bit of body work to do, but how much? Karma to anyone with pictures of it done.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
only pic i have, it's of the teckademics mx6, i know there are more pics on this site, and i am sure someone will post them shortly, at which point i will save them for future refernce, i know somone was doing the tails as well.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
i never knew it was mike doing tha conversion, ayone know whether he got it done? i'm pretty sure that's not his one that he finished up awhile back (the one in the corner of the site)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
only pic i have, it's of the teckademics mx6, i know there are more pics on this site, and i am sure someone will post them shortly, at which point i will save them for future refernce, i know somone was doing the tails as well.
I dont think thats Dustins MX6. You must have been misinformed.
A. He doesnt have foglights in his front bumper
B. Thats not even a shogun front bumper, is it?
C. Wheres the Teckademics logo across his windshield?
D. He got new wheels, and those aren't them
E. Dustins 6 has Yellow on his seats, those look stock.
F. Different hood as well

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Chrissmazdamx6 said:
well sheesh a simple you're wrong woul've done just fine, sorry for the misprint i have been known to make a mistake or two in my day.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Chrissmazdamx6 said:
overkill 763465324x hahaha

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
well sheesh a simple you're wrong woul've done just fine, sorry for the misprint i have been known to make a mistake or two in my day.
hey kansas, sorry to say but you're wrong :wave:

heh, yeah, Dustin's 6 still has CRYSTAL clear stock headlights and corners!!!

But, that has to be my favorite headlight conversion... If I had the time, money, and didn't already have my jspecs(and no, i'm not selling them... but I do have another car I can put them on...) I would sooo put mazda 6 headlights on.

The junkyard where my talon is at has a mazda 6 that was rear-ended, and I might just go see how much he wants for the headlights... hmmmm

·
Registered
891 Posts
hey why not put like those aluminum gas door? I couldnt do that to mine cause its still stock and in a square shape. Dont you guys think an aluminum gas door will look cool?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
well.. the headlights are sick.. im not sure about the "speed holes" on the sides.. sorta makes it look like its going to go in space or something.. i think that first pic looks sweet but now seeing rest of the car.. was dissapointed... neet ideas to each his own... i love smooth and flowing bodys. Whats with people and the shopping cart handle on trunks. Dont we have front wheel drive? lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well, this would be a sweet idea...if they weren't $400 A SIDE!

I just got off the phone with the salvage yard looking for these and they said that it would be $400 per side of the car. (This was checking with 5 different yards in different parts of VA)

YIKES!

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
Man thats one of the coolest things i have ever seen. Those lights look so sic.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.