Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm bored at work, and I thought I would share a few pics of the event.

MX6 represented, and as always, one of our guys took a price on the Other Mazda category (what was it, 1st or 2nd?)

Enjoy:)

Rotary club/group. About 25 different rotaries showed up...

RX3, RHD and goodness

(no ray, it is not a tranny:lol:)

LS6 RX7. blown (like it really needed it)

Veilside RX7. fap fap fap

yours trully:) (2nd place mazda3 category woot!)

Ray

Matt (ragin)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
god i love seeing ray's car out. WTF is up with the red RX7 windows. Kinda weird with black doors but what the hell is up with the weird design on the bottom of the window.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Miata with ITBs. took best engine, best in category, best interior (beat me to that by a few votes)

Another RX4

Moar cars:)

SUF crew

Zach, this one's for you:lol:. This is a 323 with a B6T ( i think, cant remember), welded chasis and engine mounts. Things pulls 10 highs in the 1/4, but the car itself is just a trash. Srsly. The guy opened the door and a fucking anthill fell off and fucking ants where everywhere. Ants!!

pic of the engine...

oh yeah, the motehr fucker had a huge hand torched cut hole on the hood where the turbo came out. Like yeah....

Moar of me:)

yes, I have wheels. Sitting on my garage, waiting for me to get off my ass and paint them....

And at last, hottie of the day. Didnt got many pics of her sadly, but I got her number. Sadly, homeslice tied to cockblock me and jumped in our pic:tdown:

Moar pics at:
2008 Fallpalooza Pictures (56k, take 15) - StreetUnitForum.com

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I like the wheels on the RHD rx3 and the red FD with the 3 rotor.....SEX!! The aero is so dope especially the rear diffuser and the interior is sick aswell. 3 rotor and the cleanliness of the engine bay aint to shabby either:) The veislide FD is fuckin ugly IMO. Maybe if it was lowered another inch or two?
The 1G mx6, believe its Rays, Looks fuckin dope. Sickest 1G ive ever seen. Ragincanadians mx is looking dope as well. 2G love

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
i would gladly trade both my cars and my house for a triple rotor RX7.

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
I got pwned by ray in the "Other Mazda" category. He got 2nd, that sick ass RX-3 got first, hppwdn with his boosted MX-3 got 3rd.

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts

ha you got blocked by that guy. he looks like he's trying way to hard to look tough lmao

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
^^I think you should have taken it over the mx3. But that's just me. I couldnt vote...
Matt's car looked better, but that MX-3 would take more than 90% of the cars there in a race, so there is good reason for his taking 3rd place.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts