Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get a mazdaspeed rear spoiler...or one that looks like it?

Reactions: Stealth

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
yeah, they both look quite similar, i personally LOVE the look of a spoilerless six, but spoilers do have their place, let us know what you decide on.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
When ever I see this question asked now I ahve to chime in and say... Rare as rocking horse poo and if you find one, expect to pay a hefty price (unless seller doesn't know what they have).

I spent around 7 months searching for mine and managed to get one for £200 UK or $350 USD. It's needs some minor repairs and a complete strip down and respray... but when I respray the MS sideskirts I managed to buy and match it up with a front lip... it's gonna look freakin sweet. :)

Only problem is, I won't have the money to do all that and respray it until around Jan-Feb.

Reactions: Stealth

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
If you want something in similar height you can go with a Supra spoiler. Only problem there is they are more rounded whereas the MS is more angular

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
^^^^Kind of a good thing since the MX6 is not really what you would call an "angular" car.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Stealth said:
If you want something in similar height you can go with a Supra spoiler. Only problem there is they are more rounded whereas the MS is more angular
I disagree there, I think the supra spoiler is too tall, to skinny and too rounded to work. The MS spoiler isn't as angular as it seems, it curves subtlely upwards and around... It fits the car perfectly.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Saw a damn 4 banger with it on today, I was gonna ask her if she would sell it to me but she never came in the gas station I stopped at

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
The only car I've EVER seen that looks good with a supra spoiler: is a supra.... thats it.. nothing else... if you want a Civic SI spoiler.. .ask Mel_CP6

1 - 11 of 11 Posts