Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
xkucharekx, only fiberglass direct replica - cheaper and looks the same.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Pictures for your collection chef, as long as you say im the mazdaspeed mx6 god lol.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Pictures for your collection chef, as long as you say im the mazdaspeed mx6 god lol.
To be a mazdaspeed mx6 god wouldnt you need a mazdaspeed mx6 ????

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
To be a mazdaspeed mx6 god wouldnt you need a mazdaspeed mx6 ????
Soon....very soon.

Dangit Chef your killing me here, i spent like an hour tracking those down lol, reading japanese and everything!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Soon....very soon.

Dangit Chef your killing me here, i spent like an hour tracking those down lol, reading japanese and everything!
What all do you have thats actually MS anyways ?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
THE RADIATOR CAP!!!! LOL well the only pieces that people get that are "mazdaspeed" on here usually are the visuals, if thats what you mean i have a set of mazdaspeed sideskirts being made as we speak, front lip ill just order from corksport, spoiler ill get later if i decide i want it. Everything else is more or less jdm since the suspension is not desirable on my end. My sig is everything else i have. P.S. im moving to schererville indiana next month! You going to BAMM?

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
is there any part #'s any 1 know of ?
I'm sure there are a few, but they'd be pointless to have as everything with importance has been discontinued. The only rare thing still available is the optional valence kit for the car, which is what Kid_Puma and Chefsp0t have on their cars.

Just to add to this, to know if the sides are real, the badge is fiberglassed into them with a signed number on the tag (not sure the reason for the number, likely product code).

Here's a photo:

I don't know the front though. Most of the members that had the front from OEM have long left this site.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
wonder how hard it would be to replicate those kind of plates? Minus the legalities.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Sideskirt hookup pictures

·
Registered
1,548 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
That's a new one. LSi front lip, MS sides. I have a picture of the opposite of that on a silver car.

See if you can find a close up of their side windows. They all appear to have rain guards on them

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
now that you mention it, every picture i have has the rainguards on them, cant find one without the guards.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Yes the MS skirts have that sticker on them. All other items have a stamping if they haven't been painted, like the MS Spoiler or the lip spoiler.

Can you really still buy the valence kit?

I'm sure there are a few, but they'd be pointless to have as everything with importance has been discontinued. The only rare thing still available is the optional valence kit for the car, which is what Kid_Puma and Chefsp0t have on their cars.

Just to add to this, to know if the sides are real, the badge is fiberglassed into them with a signed number on the tag (not sure the reason for the number, likely product code).

Here's a photo:

I don't know the front though. Most of the members that had the front from OEM have long left this site.
There are lots of aftermarket plates. These are stick on though. I would see any company making some kind of replica since the cost would be high in relation to the buyers.

wonder how hard it would be to replicate those kind of plates? Minus the legalities.

Really who uses wood screws....... rivets that are sunk..... I guess screws wouldn't be bad if you planned on removing them often.

Sideskirt hookup pictures

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
eh best pictures i could find of it. Still not bad though

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
lol i will use a picture of me instead

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I don't like that Spoiler compared to the Lip Spoiler but thats just me.

Those Struts I want to find now and compare to my Illumina's.

Personally the rest looks ok but I still like the Integra Lip better, but those fake MS Rear Bumper Pieces don't look bad. *Shrugs*

21 - 40 of 60 Posts