Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
kid_puma, so there is TWO Mazdaspeed mufflers on forum ;)

I have this brochure and i can make good pictures of it. Wonna?

And some pictures of my A-Spec Touring Kit stuffs:

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello Guys

how can i find out ob my Spoiler is an Original Part of Mazda Mx-6 Mazdaspeed?

here are one of much Pictures

the only number i have is these

you wonna help me ? :D

cheers
from austria

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
That looks like my MS Spoiler :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'll take the JDM Blinker fluid, and a Mazdaspeed muffler bearring.:p

Just got backed into a while back, broke open my Jspec headlamps! Awesome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
did you know, how can i proof by mazda for an sheet of paper.

It doesn´t have any sticker or sign for a Mazda part.

Please forgive me my bad english...

cheers

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Why do you need to prove it? That sticker on the bottom is a part number from mazdaspeed. If I can find a high resolution picture of the mazdaspeed accessory catalog we can compare and see if they match.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I dont see the reason for proof either .. just from looks it looks like its original .. Even if its not original, a fake MS spoiler is still worth a lot of money to the right people ..

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Can't have a mazdaspeed thread with some pics of my old one. :)

Sadly she is no longer amongst us, having gone tot he great scrapheap in the sky last year.

Her successor is a work in progress... proper jspec with a few performance mods, and the complete Mazdaspeed kit waiting to be resprayed and fitted. :)

The original one.

And the new one
Lightened flywheel, uprated clutch, rear strut brace, rear whiteline ARB, 16 groove discs and EBC redstuff pads, CAI, custom lighting, HID kit, stainless sills, full stainless headers and exhaust with higher flow cat... and a mazdaspeed bodykit waiting to go on. :)

Yes that is a nurburgring sticker on the back, and yes the car has been there... sadly cut short due to an oil leak (I have a lovely story on how I bodged a repair and got her back to the UK under her own power).

Going back to the ring next year with any luck.. had to skip it this year due to buying a house and doing it up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
from what i just read the speed kit only comes with the hi spoiler the side skirts and the front lip, anyone knows where to get the trunk lip and rear lip of the red mazda in the pics that looks like it has a full mazda speed lip kit ????????

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I thought it was answered in this thread already. The trunk lip is the hard to find optional rear lip spoiler for the mx6 and the bumper lip is a camaro rear lip modified to fit. There is info about both of these things somewhere around here.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
from what i just read the speed kit only comes with the hi spoiler the side skirts and the front lip, anyone knows where to get the trunk lip and rear lip of the red mazda in the pics that looks like it has a full mazda speed lip kit ????????
Thats my "red car" youre referring to.. I sold the rear trunk lip .. But I still have the rear bumper/camaro lip as well as the front/mazdaspeed bumper lip if anyone is interested, shot me a PM.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
There is no one place to buy everything you have to piece it together. I had my entire kit for sale at one time for about $2k.. all tht is left now is the ms front lip and the camaro rear lip. If you are interested in one or both of those pieces shot me a pm or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
wow this thread hasnt been posted in for a looooooong time, i guess i need to change that! Here's the parts i got!
Mazdaspeed Mx6 Gearknob

Mazdaspeed Steering Wheel

Mazdaspeed Muffler

·
Registered
87 Posts
Black 1994 Mazdaspeed MX6 2.0 V6 From Japan

Guys i stumbled upon this auction from japan, this mx6 only has 43,000 kilometers on it, that is nuts.
Full mazdaspeed mx6 + the japanese mx6 floor mats.

Amazing car in my opinion, shame it's not the 2.5 litre.

·
Registered
87 Posts
All the pictures i have!

First off heres some pictures of some heavily modified KLZE ( THIS IS LIKE A SPECIAL MX6 MADE BY MAZDASPEED? (UNKNOWN??????)
I found this for sale from a person in the UK.

Another Silver mazdaspeed mx6 i found for sale in the UK. ( Bit damaged )

And just some more random pictures.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts