Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, have you seen the white racing seat they make. OMG, they are bad. i think they are about 600 a piece, not to bad for racing seats. i might have to sell the leather int. in my car( both front and back seat, by the ay the front two look GREAT, the back it spotless) i wonder ho wmuch i can get for it. hmmmmmmm??????????????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mazdaspeed seats

Yo man,

I was looking at them too, but they
are like $700 a seat, which sucks major ass.
You can buy tight Recaro or Spearco seats for much
cheaper then that. I really don't know if they are worth
the money, (even thought I do like the Red and the white
and grey chades one). Just my advice,
Later,
Will (ToyMX6)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that sucks that they cost out the ass, but they are nice. i love the white with the little bite of black and grey mazdaspeed down the middle. i wonder if my budy can get me a deal on those?hmmmm? if not i want some white and black seats, do you guys have any pics or the web address for the other companies that make seats. Sparco and such. i heard the only thing with those they dont fit right in the car, you have to make a bracket for them some how.

Would the mazdaspeed ones fit right in there with no modifaction needed.

do you know any body with then in a mx6???? any racing seats?? and 4 point racing harnesses

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey shogunmx6, are they probe seats?
your car looks sweet man, hit me up on AOL some time and chat. later man

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
coldnoodle said:
I think those seats are for the non-leather seats. For some reason, Mazda has different seats for leather and non-leather.
that is true! i think that is the case here, they just look like probe seats too. later

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am not sure about that, Coldnoodle, i could not read that the book said. i will find out or maybe some body knows??? I have seen some in a car in a magazine before but didnot look to close.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
coldnoodle said:
I have MS's catalogue here, it come with white leather and MS fiberic inprints(model 100-04) for 64000 yen(about $640 US).
thanks, i guess i will not get those i want cloth!!!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
coldnoodle said:
The also have one that has fabric center and suede around the seats, cost a little more $760, and only in black. The white ones are leather with fabric center, $640.
thanks man for the info!! later

·
Registered
73 Posts
my seats are still the factory mx6 seats they were clothe the factory leather seats were shaped differeent the the cloth ones

1 - 19 of 19 Posts