Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
i just printed the mazdaspeed logo off a website a took it to a graphics shop and had them scan it and make it into a decal.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pic?

got a pic of your custom stickers fom stickercity.com?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Strickers do not equal rice. stupid people that think they make you go fast equals riceboy. and when you dont have a product the stricker that you put on your car =rice. tasteful stricker are nice.

G

·
Ok here me out regarding the sticker syndrome...
I have a friend who has a ford ranger pick up. He got hooked up with this auto accessory company to put a sticker onthe back of his truck advertsing their web site. He gets 50% off everything they sell.
SO in a sense why would u allow these companies to get free advertising off of you unless they give u like a discount or something. Not to mention it also looks extremely tacky and tasteless when i see an import covered in stickers for parts that he may or may not have.
And finally, this post was started regarding mazdaspeed stickers and a few people chimed in saying they had those. Do these people really have mazdaspeed parts on their 6? i doubt some of them do so superfly wouldn't they be considered rice then?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I believe RORO got ya on this one JD.
Why owuld u get Mazdaspeed stickers if u dont ahve mazdaspeed parts?

and I know that kid with the truck. That setup is pretty phat and the only reason i would stickerfy my car. I mean why do we ahve to advertise whats undre our hood. Let our engine do the talking not the stickers...Give em a nice lil surprise

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
allworldkj said:
I believe RORO got ya on this one JD.
Why owuld u get Mazdaspeed stickers if u dont ahve mazdaspeed parts?

and I know that kid with the truck. That setup is pretty phat and the only reason i would stickerfy my car. I mean why do we ahve to advertise whats undre our hood. Let our engine do the talking not the stickers...Give em a nice lil surprise

Roro got me haha please!!! stickers with no money from the company and product is called "RICEEDOUT"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts