Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where in TO you can get those Mazda speed hood emblems and other cosmetic mazda speed products??

Lemme know...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I've visited just about every auto parts shop in Toronto and none carry mazda items.. basically all there is for mazda mx6's is springs and universal exhausts... i found about 3 places that carry kits and none carry emblems.. try corksports.com.. BTW if u need emblems like HKS or GTR or stickers like MaZdA SpEEd go to pacific mall... ya u know where that is! hopeflly ur chinese so u can hook me up with some discounts if u go there :)

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha

hahaha no im not chinese.. arent you"? :smokin:

Im just a white boy who loves his 6 like mad.. only because I drove a 88 K-wagon before I got my 6...

Pacific mall kicks ass!! its so much fun to go look at crap in those crazy stores... they haggle with anyone as long as they arent sure youre gonna make the purchase right away. I couldnt find the damn emblems anywhere... I think they would be very kewl...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Truss

Nah im brown and like u lovin my 6... althought its ATX i still think its worth modding only cosmetically since its getting on in years and i wanna move on to an RX7 if i can later on... i gotta replace my muffler soon enough... its rotted away but man i love the sound however its killing my performance... i got no back pressure left... the other day some pimped out ricer 99 honda civic si or sir raced me and he had a car length lead ahead of me when i realized we were racing and when i step on it all my pressure starts flowing through the 3 different leaks in my exhaust piping... he kept his 1 car lead, but i didnt really floor it and he had an ATX... BTW i also have a new tranny so im working it in too, but if i stepped on it i coulda taken him...

·
Registered
459 Posts
You boys want good mazda stuff. The boys in Bradford and Exotic Touch have hooked me up really well. Call them and 905-778-9274, ask for Sean and tell him that Partick with the black MX-6 told you to call. He'll know who I am for sure I've spent a lot of time talking with him recently. They are willing to look and order stuff for you for our car. Also you can look up a company called A-Spec, but I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone there for that past month. Exotic just took 9 medals at the show last weekend, look into them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts