Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help picing a color to go with on this car.. I am thinking of keeping it white.. but maybe a pearl white.... or also changing the whole color and going with INDIGO BLUE... a deep blue color.. comes factory on the 2000 Chevy X-TREME trucks... let me know what color YOU might think looks good with it.... any help would be appreciated

http://hometown.aol.com/menace225/

G

·
if I were you I would agonize over blue or white but finally decide to keep it white - save your money for other mods.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THANX

I am really considering keeping it White.. and going with the pearl clear coat... as for lowering the car.. I am gonna get the tokiko struts and intrax springs... I couldn't find a set of coilovers I would really like to have something so I can adjust the ride height.... keep the suggestions comming.. THANX

G

·
Ground Control

If u want u could get Ground Control coilovers, they cost $399, but from what i hear there the best. I'm gettin some in a couple of weeks i'll let u know. Hope i helped u out

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Re: Ground Control

1PHAT6 said:
If u want u could get Ground Control coilovers, they cost $399, but from what i hear there the best. I'm gettin some in a couple of weeks i'll let u know. Hope i helped u out
$300+ shipping = $340 to my door...

http://www.jpmx6gt.com/gc_info.htm

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GROUND CONTROL COILOVERS

Gotta question...... about the GC coilovers.... is this something that I will be able to adjust the ride height of my car with, and do they come with springs... and does anyone know the part number for them. or maybe the style number or the exact name for them.. thanx.. I am really wanting to get something so I can adjust the ride height.. so I can raise and lower my car for when I take it to shows and stuff... thanx,
TIm

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I try not to stick out to much

you know I would go with that color.. but it has already been done.. this time I think I am going to be different by keeping the car white.. but trying to decide if I wanna go pearl or not.... but I am sticking out by staying white... EVERYONE ELSE can be different from me by going with an elaborate color.. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wasn't trying to be rude.. I am all about the "being different" thing.. that is why I got my kit and wheels and the window tint.... plus I LOVE MAZDA... I have had no problems out of it except for the dang lifters... but I am getting the 8 under the exhaust cam replaced soon so I am looking forward to that.. no more annoying ticking.. and you can actually find a lot of decent things for an MX-6.. you just have to look... but I think I am gonna keep it white.... still not sure on the pearl or not though.. if anyone knows of a pic of a pearl white MX-6 then let me know.. I would love to see one in that color.. I have looked and I can't seem to find one.. which is good I guess but I still would like to see what mine would look like.. but I will tell one thing.. I am accenting the car in blue... I'm getting the vavle cover powder coated in blue.. along with the front calipers.. and the rear drums..... and then blue lettering somewhere on the side windows for upgrades.. I have a few more ideas too.. but I will keep them to myself for mow.... :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
The prices that you stated for the Ground Control Coil Overs, are they American Prices? I am in Canada and I want to lower my car because I just got some new 17" wheels. But I want to be able to raise it again in the winter. I am going to take some pics of my car soon and I will post it to get some ideas.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts