Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
me vs older style turbo supra.

this is one of my neighbors.. his car is in the 12's.

we had a race today.

i killed him

heres the story.

we both walk out of the house at the same time, give eachother a nod, and knew it was on...

i picked up the pace a bit and got to my car first, but was fumbling for the keys..

he got his car unlocked first, but i had remote start.. CHA-CHING!

i quickly hopped in and reached behind the seat...

and pulled out my scraper.

i had my car dug out of the snow at least 3 minutes before he did.. he was workign with just a broom.. i had a squeegee, scraper, GLOVES and broom...

i threw him my gloves when i was done, to signal his defeat.

(oh yeah in case no one knows my friggin car was buried under like 8 inches of snow here in nyc.)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Good....now you can come and unbury my car for me :p. I'm done with the dang snow for today. LOOKIE WHAT I MADE!!! ....hehehe.

Pathetic I know ;). Look..it's Frosty the midget, hahaha.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
ROFL!!! That's one hell of a race, hehe, i wish they had competitions like that for a change once in a while:D
Good kill :tup: lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
Im going to need help getting out. Its been snowing for two days striaght not soft and hard. We got about 9 inches yesterday so i dug out my car only to get about 4 more today, so im going to take the light rail to my girlfriends house i dont feel like diggin anymore

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
mx6invader said:
Im going to need help getting out. Its been snowing for two days striaght not soft and hard. We got about 9 inches yesterday so i dug out my car only to get about 4 more today, so im going to take the light rail to my girlfriends house i dont feel like diggin anymore

HAHA yeah we got alot of snow here in MD. Last night i was coming back from the TKE house and there is this really big hill. Im in my legend and i watch a suzuki sidekick try to go up this hill. It gets about halfway up the hill and starts sliding back down the hill, i found it quite humorous. I get up a little speed to get me going, I pass the sidekick and wave as i make my fwd way up the hill. Im not sure if those things are 4wd or not, i think they are hahah 8D

~rc

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
LOL, good story, right now in winnipeg, about the only kind of racing being done is the snow shoveling kind, i hate this city and this damn weather.

-Bryce

1 - 6 of 6 Posts