Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my fellow Mx-6's where going to setup up a meeting and this time is going to happen. No more problems. First off I will organize it so we can all meet up somewhere. I'm thinking about Amc Interchange 30 on Hwy 400 and Hwy 7. Theirs a big parking lot where we can all hang out. If anyone want directions just reply to my post and ask and I will get a map.

Is everyone cool with that?

Who's intrested in coming? Lets try to at least get about five us.

ACIDBURN

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
soundz good 2 me :)

I would like it to be somewhere that maybe we could line up our sixes and do a little racing... what do you think about that? hopefully some probes would show up too..

cheers

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Meet

Lets all meet up first at Amc parking lot and then discuss racing our cars.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
113 Posts
i think it would be better to meet at woodbine and 16.
Although i am also close to AMC and hwy 7 and 400.

WOODBINE AND 16
on a friday night or saturday night

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Meet

I think Amc Interchange 30 becasue you have the Hwy 400. You can take any major hwy to reach the 400. So as it stands I'm going to setup the meet for AMC Interchange 30 on Hwy 400 and Hwy 7.

Everyone stop replying with other areas and different times and other things we should do. Lets keep it very simple meet a one place on a specific day and time. Just reply to the thread if you are coming or are not sure how to get their.

The only way we can get this to work is to keep it simple and easy to get too.

So who wants to come?

ACIDBURN

·
Registered
176 Posts
I would like to go, I just need to know when because there is a lot happening in June for me. I possible the sooner I know the date the better. Thanx
Ryan

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sounds good to me... Perfect location too - in the middle of GTA!

Just need a time and date.

BTW, who's ever hosting this give your CELL PHONE # so we can call you just in case.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Ya that's an easy location to get to and very central. I'm in providing the scheduled day is free, but the car usually comes first!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sounds good guys, love to check out everyones car & get lots of sixes to go cruisin around in.
---------------------------------------------------
Sunday June 2nd! How is that for a day to meet up.
---------------------------------------------------
Propably best for everyone not to be working etc.

Location: anywhere is good. AMC near woodbridge there, i'm assuming that is where you guys mean or how about Mississauga near square one, near Paladium and go cruisin.
etc, i'm from waterloo so either willway try hard to come up.
Let's set date, and I can let guys know on probetalk as well to try & come up!
Sunday June 2nd?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts