Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i was browsing the ONPOC site and they are having a meet for go karting/lasertag/ movie(fastandfurious) on the 4th of April, the time was not posted but they seem to have come to a decision on the date at least. anyone else belong to ONPOC? do they care if 6's attend? or r we shunned, haha. joking. if we can attend id really like to go to a meet for fellow 6'rs or probes so lets try and get some more people together for this. post if you can attend. or if you have info regarding this particular event.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
yea I used to be on onpoc... they allow the 6's... Vlad actually drives a kitted mx6, i'd love to come but I have my CPR and first aid training all day in peterborough that day.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm in Vancouver that weekend. Some point during the summer though, I'd be game. Have to call insurance because I don't think the 6 is coming out this year.

·
Registered
286 Posts
yea i have a an mx6 and am the admin of onpoc so yea mx6s are always welcomed. I will post on mx6.com from now on when we have our meets in case any of u guys wanna come out too

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts