1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Depends on the weather for me, good idea though! What would be the actual meet date? It's only a couple hours drive for most of us, so pick an evening or afternoon when you'd like to have the large meet. Also, drop a note on www.onpoc.ca

·
Registered
183 Posts
This is the itinerary.....

Friday Day - Caravan to the Falls, Hotel Check-in
Friday Evening - Hanging Out, Clifton Hill/Lundy's Lane
Friday Night - Party!

Saturday Morning - Breakfast
Saturday Mid-Day, Afternoon, Early Evening - Meet, Clifton Hill/Lundy's Lane
Saturday Evening - Dinner
Saturday Night - Partying / Pimp and Hoe night (seems so popular )

Sunday Morning- Breakfast
Sunday Day - The Drive Home

Suggestions are welcome.......

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
could one of you guys post that in the ONPOC board, Im not a member of ONPOC boards. Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Make sure you post in the Probetalk.com in the Western NY POC thread if you plan on going, and whatnot... we need #s for hotels to make reservations.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Board for this meet is now located off of PT due to a larger amount of information which needs to be communicated, please be sure to register and then look around. Theres boards for caravans, registration, information, and just all around BSing

the board is located here

The price I got from the Ramada was ~110 Canadian / night per room (4 person)

If you read on that board, one of the NYPOC members' moms is calling more hotels tomorrow to get more rates :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
word, you plan on going? you should, and be sure to go onto that forum and post... it was just started up, the previous ones were spread out across multiple POCs on PT and across mx6.com soo we consolidated it

·
Registered
517 Posts
hey mx6 mystere...sorry I don't remember your name...I'll be there though...what ever happened with that clutch?...Did you ever get a new one or did that thing just keep on grabbin or gradually grabbin...lol...I still don't understand how you managed a 15.1 the way that clutch was!

Jim

·
Registered
138 Posts
me too!

hey jim, yeah i didnt think my car was capable of a 15.1 that night either, i was quite suprised, but like neone who says a time should post a time slip which i have on my website in my sig, 4 neone who doesnt believe me. neways no new clitch yet, but i got a rr-racing sts, hope that helps, see at the meet hopefully.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts