Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm new here, i've had my mx6 for about a year now, and im getting started on modifying it. I was wondering if any other mx6'ers in the area of 20851 knew of any local meets or wanted to arrange something. Please reply or PM me

p.s. i know of the car meet in front of cici's on fridays. not what im talking about. i'd get laughed at there. thats mostly hondas and Tc's anyway lol

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
If you were more local to me, I'd suggest you join the car club I'm in now, but the cruises and meets would be a fair drive from ya. I haven't heard of any MX6 meets local to us though, so I've sufficed for a full Mazda club, Maybe do a search for Maryland ones? Good luck. :tup:

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Hey guys, i'm new here, i've had my mx6 for about a year now, and im getting started on modifying it. I was wondering if any other mx6'ers in the area of 20851 knew of any local meets or wanted to arrange something. Please reply or PM me

p.s. i know of the car meet in front of cici's on fridays. not what im talking about. i'd get laughed at there. thats mostly hondas and Tc's anyway lol
I havent been here in a while, maybe 3-4 years. but most nepo member hang out on probetalk in the nepo section. go on there and ask the locals

1 - 3 of 3 Posts