Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my 93 mx6 2.5 5sm for lightly over a year now. Originally had 98k miles now around 103, 2nd owner and its been incredibly reliable. I love it. Does anyone have any with lower mileage? Ill post a picture later probably but original paint looks wet as new with very very few rust spots. :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
My '93 is definitely not lower mileage (approx 190k) but it also has very few rust spots. The clear's starting to come up in a few places though...

Overall I'm really blown away by how well these cars have held up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ive had my 93 mx6 2.5 5sm for lightly over a year now. Originally had 98k miles now around 103, 2nd owner and its been incredibly reliable. I love it. Does anyone have any with lower mileage? Ill post a picture later probably but original paint looks wet as new with very very few rust spots. :p
I have a 93 Mx-6 LS 5spm with 78,000 miles on it (I’m the second owner) , and mechanically it runs flawless. Cosmetically, it’s in very good shape inside and out with the exception that the clear coat is aged. I’ve got all of the service records from brand new, and it hasn’t missed any scheduled service. Since I’ve owned it, (about 4 years) , I’ve added 4 new tires, replaced the struts,all the belts and hoses and the AC input valve. Great car !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts