Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to DYI and there is nothing there for a mazda mx6. My twin bro just purchased one for his miata. Where do i find one for the mx6? Or do i have to get on built? I looked for shodome or whatever on probetalk and found no one with that name please can anyone point me in the right direction-Tim

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man give me a break ok. I dont exactly know where to post. You dont have to be a jerk. I am seriously asking for help here ok. I have done nothing to you. I am trying to get my ride ready for a television show. yea i joined in 2003, that dosent mean i have been on or around since then. please explain to me where i need to post this and i will post there. I am very sorry but need help so please do not be a jerk about this

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
you have a first gen mx6....go to the first gen section and post there under general...it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out...no offense but you were pointed in that direction already...

just makes things easier on the mods...and exposes your questions to the right audience

hope you find the answer you're looking for

·
Vendor
570 Posts
I see that Justin (JWX on this site) has already emailed you back, but the short answer is for an MX-6 you would use one of our wire-in universal systems. Right now we only have the MSPNP for Miatas, although we have other models in various stages of design work or testing.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
build your own. if you cant figure out that step then ms is not for you.

edit: not trying to be mean, but there is a lot to learn to make it run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts