Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, there is a version of a members map on my website now, all working i think apart from ken's bit. give it some time to load though as tis quite a large page with all the info on it.

Chastisers mazda site

Mike

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
if anyone shown hasnt yet got a pic its cos you havent sent one to ken for the members page, if u want a pic on the map, send a pic to ken.

mop, not trying to steal any thunder here, just wanted to see how its done.

the bournmouth crowd are yet to be populated ( no predjudices here)(grin).

Mike

·
Registered
359 Posts
no problems mate.. no offence taken.. just been really busy at the moment, and in the evening, I really havent felt like doing too much... will try and get some more progress done on the member map in the next couple of days.. honest!

Yours in looking nice anyway mate.. where did you get the java applets from? did you write them?

Anyway.. sorry to all those who have given details, only to see I havent done much on it recently.. more to follow soon..

:E

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Mike

Thats good stuff m8, cheers m8 for including us on the map :tup:.
I like Kens entry LOL , sorry Ken ;).

Andy

we feel like the mascot here :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey man

Very cool and all but I am feeling very left out right now. I am not on the map - How about you adding a small pic of South africa and show me that I am actualy in [email protected] @- @- @- @-

very very nice to know where everyone lives :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Nice map Mike - apart from that big grey area })

I like the clever stuff with the flying pictures. :)
No doubt you're having problems with the number of members around our area?

Cheers,
Ken

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ken,

tis still a work in progress, im creating a rolling picture frame for your bit, so that with 3-4 secs delay it shows all of u lot. watch the stop press(grin).

Mike

·
Registered
757 Posts
Looking good, I will make sure Ken has a more recent picture of the car too as I think that was the very first picture I took of the car. There are usually a few pics of my car in the 626 forum too.

P.S. could you move my position about 30 miles south as I have been put in Sunderland :E

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Well I feel all hurt.

Nice map.

;)

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dave, sorry mate, i only really took the list from mops posting for members and locations, let me know where u are in the uk and ill stick ya on the map.

kens and all the other bournmouthites are there, tis just a little foggy at the moment, must be the sea mist(grin).

Mike

p.s was really just an exercise to see if i could get the java applets to work properly. once mop has got the official map done, ill prob delete it anyway.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Chastiser said:
p.s was really just an exercise to see if i could get the java applets to work properly. once mop has got the official map done, ill prob delete it anyway.
Ah, I'll delete the link from the Members Photos page then... })

Ken

·
Registered
359 Posts
once mop has got the official map done, ill prob delete it anyway.
ok -ok - i know Im slow :E done a few more the last couple of days... will be adding more a few more time this week too :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts