Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love it when I know more shit about your car then you do.
I love it when I beat your suped up Acura with my 2.2 Sunfire
I love it when you think you can make up shit about your car to try to impress me when I know the difference
I love it when guys think their ZE produced 300 HP

I hate it when I am made to look like an idiot while looking at a car
I hate it when the guy selling the car tells me its not been in an accident when the Rad isnt even connected
I hate it when people say "ooo" your my kind of girl cause I drive stick
I hate it when my transmission fucks up and my gears grind and Im made to say I cant drive
I hate it when my friend who owns a GTR doesnt know shit about his car, can barely drive stick and then trades it for a GTS.

Feen

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no most men in general...lol

OH and i love when i can tell what part of the car has been fixed, and then I tell them they did it wrong...they look at me and think "like you would fucking know", thats one of my favorites...

feen

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I've said it once the other day...

You are a woman therefore you are wrong and have no knowledge :D

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
thats it.....

Tell me, when is the last time you knew how large your p***** is.

At least i can measure mine if need be

Game point

·
Registered
510 Posts
I Actually like it No Love it when a girl can work on a car with me and not need their hand held the whole time!!

And as for driving stick SO WHAT! If they can drive stick better then me then thats hot!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I hate it when guys use "girl" as an insult

·
Registered
510 Posts
I hate it when guys use "girl" as an insult

Sorry Adie I didnt mean it as an insult

I Actually like it No Love it when a Women can work on a car with me and not need their hand held the whole time!!

And as for driving stick SO WHAT! If they can drive stick better then me then thats hot!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
that wasnt a stab at you. was just a complaint in general

·
Registered
140 Posts
In a way I can agree, I hate when I am dressed for work and am wearing a Suit and shirt and tie, and because I am dressed that way some people look at me like I don't know what a wrench is. I have rebuilt cars before and they act like I don't know the difference between disc and drum brakes. Please, then when I show up in my cars that are decent not my daily beater they all the sudden want to talk. what a waste of time....

Jason

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Feen, you are absolutely ADORABLE when you're riled up about something. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think SOME women can "drive stick" better than most... including some guys I know.
I agree with Joey though... Women that know cars are too few and far between.

·
Registered
510 Posts
only cause daddy taught them how.. TEEHEE
Ok whats wrong with that I knew Alot of guys who learned to work on cars from there dad. Why is it worst if a girl learned from her dad! My mom taught me how to sew, cook, and do my own laundry is there something wrong with that? My mom taught me how so I would have to depend on a women! If I can find a women who can change her own oil and not depend on me! Hats off to her!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts