Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

i don't know most of you as i would like to but anyway in the good spirit........ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY.... & KEEP IT SAFE

we don't want to lose any mx6er's

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
right back at ya dude!!.......merry chirstmas!!

and wish ya all a happy new!!

god bless!! andy

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
merry christmas fellow '6'ers. have a fun and safe one. i hope to be bi-six-ual soon in the new year :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
BAH HUMBUG!! :D I'm sorry I couldn't resist ;) Have a great chrissy everyone - what are we buying our cars for christmas? Mine's just got a new head, so it'll be lucky to get anything else :D

·
Registered
652 Posts
Cheers to that - have a happymerrynewchristyearmas for those that celebrate it, and for those that don't, have an appropriate whatever this time of year means to you :D

As for me, I'll probably just get another lump of coal (you know how it is, he's never watching when you're good - only when you flip off the person in the Skyline next to you that's being a jerk).

Take care on the roads - all the morons are out in force, and they're all rushing to get to Grandma's house for lunch. Take your time, leave that extra space - Grannie would rather you be late and not.. well.. late.

·
Registered
215 Posts
silent night... yea right :D

Wishing you all a merry fantastical christmas and a happy new year!

The year has gone so quick, only seemed like the other day I was saying merry christmas on these boards :rolleyes:

Anyways my car just got a HKS Type-1 turbo timer... if it's lucky it might get a wash to :p

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to all

Just giving my a little thing I call the once a year full inside and out detail.

Then a few suspension tweeks in Jan.

For all to take it easy, Lots of Sex for all of you and if Not Brothels are still open during the new year.

Hopefully still be alive in the new year.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Just thought I should add my bit. I havent been online much over the past few months. Lots has happened.. Back in Hobart now.. with my MX6 and its going.. . first time in 6 months... Thats all i wanted for Christmas!!!

Take Care during the Holiday Season.. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all Mx6's and their owners.. :p

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Hrmm ... that reminds me ... I need my gf to drive me around for the rest of the week - I'm ****ing worried I'm going to lose my license ... even after 2 beers after work I'm paranoid as hell!!!

Anyhow ... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Don't drink and drive and be merry all week long (and weekend too).

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
yes take it easy and watch your speed

Double Demerits should put me into jail for a couple of months or who knows, so I've add a limiter, EG Nagger, Nag Nag NAg NAg
2 weeks of nagging I can take it ;)

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Yeah Have a good Xmas everyone and a safe new year. And watch out for those speed cameras.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts