Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale is a new pair of Tokico Blue struts and springs for the front.

175 picked up and 175+shipping

I live in west michigan and can arrange pickup in need be

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
want to sell just the springs? what brand/model are they?

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
how much is shipping to Los Angeles, 90017 for struts and springs?

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shipping will cost anywhere from 20-25 so if you buy the complete set up i will ship to your door for 190 total.

if i don't here anything i will part them out and ship either 2 springs or 2 struts for 100 shipped.

you can't find a deal like that anywhere for new performance struts and springs

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
what brand are the springs?

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
what kind of drop do the springs give?

·
Registered
53 Posts
are they sold yet?

·
Registered
149 Posts
did you guys buy them?

I got a PM from Matt yesterday wanting to know if I'm still interested but wanted me to mail him cash. I see Ineedmoney and Tree both posted the other day that they bought them. Whats going on?

'nix

·
Registered
149 Posts
maybe its a mistake (?)

he said he shipd out last week and hasnt replied, dam i kinda wana just take a road trip up there to where he is located!!!!
Hopefully he just made a mistake and will get on here and explain himself, but I cant see how he told you they shipped last week and contacted me two days ago to see if I was still interested.

I see you just joined the forum in November and I dont want you to think this is normal. I've bought a lot of stuff from members on this site and never had a problem. Just be careful who you buy from and never send anyone cash.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, he hasnt replied to my pms but yet he went online and pmd you, ive had really good exp so far i guess i just became fo trusting but thanks tnough never again paypal only

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hell of a deal,, I was gonna express mail payment the next morning but I saw your post. that dude deserves to get his face kicked in... there's no mistake.. he's not responding to anyone. After this, never gonna send payment other than paypal unless the person is in driving distance

·
Registered
149 Posts
He PM'd me today wanting to know if I would send a money order since I ddint want to send cash. Just to be clear, he said in this post that he had ONE set right? and you already sent $$ for them right? Springs and struts? I was just wanting the struts. I dont want to accuse anyone if there is a chance that they just made a mistake.

'nix

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.