Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
That's a very nice set up. But one question, where's your VAF/MAF at? I couldn't find it no where and being that you have the BOV between the throttle plate and the MAF, I'm sure that there's fire coming out the tail pipe on deceleration.... I'm right, right? Anyways, nice ride man:tup:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
:D Thats awesome

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
That smells like boost. :tup: I'd like to get one someday, maybe the new body but still... Wicked. :) Don't blow it up now, will ya.

Mici

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blackshine007 said:
That's a very nice set up. But one question, where's your VAF/MAF at? I couldn't find it no where and being that you have the BOV between the throttle plate and the MAF, I'm sure that there's fire coming out the tail pipe on deceleration.... I'm right, right? Anyways, nice ride man:tup:
look very closely at the 2nd pic and you might figuer it out

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
I couldn't find it no where and being that you have the BOV between the throttle plate and the MAF, I'm sure that there's fire coming out the tail pipe on deceleration.... I'm right, right? Anyways, nice ride man
My car spits flames (found that out last night messin around)
and I have a AFM??

I shot 2 foot long blue flames, DONT MESS WITH THE MAZDA!!!!!!

Also, I thought that since he has a BOV that means that its intercooled. All cars that dont have an intercooler dont have BOV's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts