Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Microsquirt Base Map/Setup

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  massullolm 
#1 ·
I have an 89 Mx6 gt with a t04b and walboro 255. I have just purchased a microsquirt and im trying to figure out what i need to do to get it installed. How do i find out what my ignition settings should be ex, rising/falling edge, trigger wheel arrangement/ # of teeth.

Are these settings taken care of with a base map or is this something i should know and im just missing it when i search.
Also will i have to grind my dizzy to make a 12-1 wheel for this to work?
Im using tunerstudio
Any info or pictures of your settings would be greatly appreciated to help get me started. thanks

#6 ·
Thanks for the help, I've had it running for a while now, the only thing I can't get right is idle. If I hit the gas off idle it chokes and stalls and it doesn't like to stay running after I start it, I need to keep the rpms up for about a min for it to stay running.
Do you know what iac we have or what to tell the ecu, I pretty much just picked random setting until it stayed running

#5 ·
I have an 89 Mx6 gt with a t04b and walboro 255. I have just purchased a microsquirt and im trying to figure out what i need to do to get it installed. How do i find out what my ignition settings should be ex, rising/falling edge, trigger wheel arrangement/ # of teeth.

Are these settings taken care of with a base map or is this something i should know and im just missing it when i search.
Also will i have to grind my dizzy to make a 12-1 wheel for this to work?
Im using tunerstudio
Any info or pictures of your settings would be greatly appreciated to help get me started. thanks
Did you get it running ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.