Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so its sunday afternoon, and my mx3 buddy ims me a link to a picture of midnight club street racing. I look at it and immediately I recognize the headlights and shape of the yellow car! its an MX6! (I didn't get a mx6 till year 2005 sooooo I didn't know anythign about it till now)

I was so pleased, just cause I love my mx6! hahah although the car wasn't in the game, it was on the cover. anyways here is the cover and here is the body kit that my friend found.

I did a search on mx6 forum for midnight club street racing, and found the owner of the yellow mx6 they used. props to TeckademicsMX6

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Midnight Club

i hate that game, and yeah every person on this site already knows that, i swear, EVERY ONE

·
Registered
57 Posts
hey it was something new to me!!!! lol but ive just joined so hey? plus i drive a probe gt. but i noticed the mx6 ive seen it s a tekademics video as mentioned above. cool crew as well.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
yep, its TeckademicsMX6's car... I havent seen him post in a while, hopefully he's busy spreading the mx6 name some more :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
The original Midnight Club was one of my favorite games. I got so used to the crazy physics that I could make the car do anything I wanted it to. Made it impossible for me to play Gran Turismo though, lol.

-Ryan-

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
unamedplaya87 said:
He made a thread about his car's ten year history. I remember the pic with Jenna Jameson. The mx6 IS A chick magnet.
yea I saw that 10 year history, but seeing as there were no pictures, I couldn't bear to read and imagine it. I post this not to state the obvious, but to show my love for mx6! I mean I didn't know about the midnight club thing until today! I dind't even the own the car when the game came out so I'm pretty new at mx6. see this makes me like my car even more now.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
unamedplaya87 said:
He made a thread about his car's ten year history. I remember the pic with Jenna Jameson. The mx6 IS A chick magnet.

Yeah, I had the same exact mods as him, your not kidden...

·
Registered
174 Posts
i'll take a sponsor, just to get my distributor fixed. i have noticed that lots of women like this car. that helps a bit, they don't know what it is so you can lie, inever do though. i like the car, nice and fast and all, but i'm just having a lot of little dumb problems

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gawd that was so long ago. The game sucked. I know you guys are pretty sick of hearing that. The second pic isn't my MX6. It belonged to a chick in Florida I believe. I'm still around but I just started a new job and I'm working long hours.

·
Registered
51 Posts
ha no offense to anyone or anything...but why do you need a car to get girls for you? but yeah if you have ever seen the teckademics video it is pretty sweet and that mx6 made me happy to see it in the video and on the cover!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts