Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well long story short....tranny dead....1,500 to 2,000 to fix/replace. I might be parting out. Its a red 89 gt with custom wheels. Everything is in great working condition with the exception of the tranny. Please let me know.

G

·
How many miles on it? I only live 2 hours away, I might just buy the whole car as a tranny swap is a easy project for me.

BTW, do the tranny work yourself and your only spend $200 or so.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm 30 mins away :jump:

Got any aftermarket parts on it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think Im gonna keep her, sorry. I m a college student...I dont have the time to figure out how to fix the tranny. Its just gonna take a while. I dont know for sure though...if I really do have to replace or rebuild the tranny, then i probally would part her out. What you see in the sig. is what you get. 140,xxx miles...red.

G

·
Brakes

Hi there,

Do you have rear disc brakes?

If you ever part it out, I want the brakes so I can convert mine to all disc.

-Michael

·
Registered
192 Posts
hey what would shipping cost, i might want the tranny shell(broke tranny whole thing) just seein if there is a shipping quote to ship to 58202 in grand forks ND

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
zoom98407 said:
I think Im gonna keep her, sorry. I m a college student...I dont have the time to figure out how to fix the tranny. Its just gonna take a while. I dont know for sure though...if I really do have to replace or rebuild the tranny, then i probally would part her out. What you see in the sig. is what you get. 140,xxx miles...red.
Closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.