Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a stock int. kl03 and i was looking into rebuliding it with some after market parts. i wanted to port and polish the heads, put new rods and pistons in, (bore) the throttlebody, and air manifold. i know there is alot more, but cna u give me some prices on parts and where to get them from, and brand is a good brand. i have seen JE piston, mazda speed piston. help me out man thanks alot. and when i do this i was going to put on a header. i have intake and exhaust, so how much hp could be gained with this. thanks alot man

· Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, u helped me out alot. thanks alot. how much would a more agressive run in teh price range, where woudl i look for them at. do u know of any web sites. does anybody else on here have any ideas, thanks alot. and let me ask, on the throttle body, woudl does boreing that work out when u run it to the opening on the airmanifold?????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.