Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, if you wanna come up you are welcome.

meet at KFC at westgate(usual spot) and then head to Colder for some Tyre Butning Action(if melb wether will permit) after that, who the hell knows ;)

meet up at ~8pm

should be at Caulder at about 8:30.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Man, I would love to come, but this is my last week of Uni for the year, and I have an assignment due Saturday 9 am ... ARGH!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to catching up with you guys after exams :)

Chris

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
you know me, im always down to spend some time with my mx6 boyz!!

whos driving anton?

as you know, im still driving around regristration-less and theres usually police presence around calder... =/.. i might have to bum a ride, depending how brave i feel.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
oh yeah, im gonna have money for you too man.. for a badge + grill.... and possibly springs })

·
Registered
461 Posts
Calder is not on tonite, it on 2morrow (sat) starts at 12 till 10-30pm.From next week on it will b on every friday.

·
Registered
187 Posts
heheh meets always get wrecked by something. Peoples cars not working, uni exams, the fact that calder ain't even on tonight!!

Well is it the last week of uni next week for everyone? As of next Friday I will have finished uni for the year, so I'm up for some pimpin' mx6 action.

·
Registered
103 Posts
BF just messaged me and we're now gonna meet at topelez at 8. It's on chapel near the d'nong rd end, almost opposite windsor train station. I expect you all there!!!!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
yep, im still good for it.

hope to see some new/different faces/mx6s.

see u guyz @ 8.

lewis, bringing any chicks again?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Chicks? If I had known he was bringing Chicks I would have come! jk but I'm definately up for next week if you guys are.

PS. Bring chicks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts