0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone else interested....

Steve B.(me)
Dave N.
Mike N.
Jay F.

Kyle A. ???

These are the people showing so far. We are meeting at (where Dave and I work) American Auto Recycling on 56th St. and Chandler Blvd. It's about a block NORTH of Chandler Blvd. on 56th St. (same a Priest). We can meet in the North end of the parking lot. Line up and get a few pics of the cars. Show up between 4:30-5:00. We get off work at 5:00. We'll take picks and leave when done. If you can't make it to the meeting place, you can meet us a Firebird.

·
Registered
108 Posts
hey i am interested in going to the meets and all but i just wrecked my six and she wont be fixed for about a month or so so i probally wont be taking any pics but im interested and she runs so let me know

·
Registered
134 Posts
I wish I could go. I haven't been able to do anything lately. My car isn't running but I might do the engine swap this weekend; then I'll be able to go to a meet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
hey, is anyone interested in actually getting together this weekend or something ? i have finally got my six up and running again and wanna actually get to see all of the other 6's ,pgt's, and get to know everyone from azpoc. well let me know. and oh ya , cam hows the swap coming ? kyle, steve? u guys interested ?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
IH8RICE said:
Is there a room for people in Colorado I am just missing or something??
this is it...the SW forum...you get to hang out with us desert rats...LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts