Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up a beat up 93 MX6 2.0 MTX. I'm in need of a few pieces for it:

1 - Both door panels in good condition. Tan in color.
2 - Plastic molding/trunk latch cover.
3 - The Driver side hood latch cover
4 - Any decent speakers that will mount to the stock location in front.
5 - Valve cover gasket
6 - Power steering hoses
7 - Fog light assembly...the whole thing. I can make my own harness from the lights to the switch, but if you have that too, that would be great. This particular gem didn't come with them.
8 - I'd like some aftermarket tails that look better than the junky stockers. <$100
9 - A one piece headlight. Jspec or aftermarket, let me know what you have. <$100
10 - The intake tube that runs from the airbox to the TB.
11 - Driver side fender if someone can figure out how to get one shipped w/o costing an arm and a leg. Mine's rusting out. Color doesn't matter.
12 - trunk pistons that work
13 - trunk latch cover (just the plastic part)
14 - Cruise set button (on steering wheel)

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have a buddy whos selling cmplete, non running car. 2G MX6 LS V6 5 Speed. Green in color Tan interior for $300.

Ironicly, It`s rumored to be your old car Hughes46! Did you sell one to a guy named Matt 3 or 4 years ago?

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Hughes is right on the headlights .. All you can afford for less than $100 is angel eyes and they are crap .. Save up and get some Jspec or Espec lights .. Way better !!

I should have some new VCGs laying around .. Hows $50 shipped sound ??

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
i can get those front door panels, also i have a pair of polk audio db 5x7's that will fit perfect. 45 shippd

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I have some aftermarket tails but it'll cost you more than 100 and I also have a full set of Pioneer speakers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can do #2,3,4, and 7 on your list for $75 INCLUDING the shipping anywhere in the continental usa. As for #9, if you aren't going to buy e-specs or j-specs, don't waste your money. BTW, jspecs will set you back at least $250.
Can you send me a pm to work out some details...I haven't posted enough to send pm's. I hope I can still respond though.

Scatman95 said:
i can get those front door panels, also i have a pair of polk audio db 5x7's that will fit perfect. 45 shippd
Is the 45 including the door panels or just the speakers? Pictures of the panels?

·
Registered
2,361 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
LOL .. Opps .. sorry must have missed that part ;)

·
Registered
637 Posts
If the cruise control buttons from the v6 are the same for the l4 I have the buttons that go on the steering wheel that I will give you if you pay the shipping.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If the cruise control buttons from the v6 are the same for the l4 I have the buttons that go on the steering wheel that I will give you if you pay the shipping.
Cool. I'm pretty sure they are. Shoot me a pm when you get the chance. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
zique i'll have some pics of the panels tonight. if the break in the speaker cover is too big for you, i can get another at no cost to you

also i have no idea if the switches on the panels work, so if the ones on your car work, i would swap switches or at least test them before putting the panels on the door. if they do work , yu've got another set of switches, or you can sell'em

all of the other stuff i got for you i already have boxed up (the speakers, cruise switch, 2 10mm nuts, trunk latch cover. $60 shippd for that stuff.

my paypal is [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts