Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D
Ok MX6ers, I need a car kit for my mobile telephone (celular phone), I own a Nokia 8850 and need to find a decent car kit.

I know of 1 company who has patented a kit for this phone which includes an external antenna. Since these phones dont have the option for one this company has managed to create one some how... (its true they exist and work)

The company is swedish and are known as "Smarteq" but I cant find a distributor of this fine product.

Anybody heard of these kits and where could I find them??
The net has no way of me finding where they distribute them.

:(

- Darko

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
when you say car kit, are you talking about a hands free system and if so do you want an integrated one or an independent one? self powered or +12VDC external? i can get you one that would allow you to hear the other party through your speakers. they hear you through a hidden mic...

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Try This

AK92MX6 said:
I'm not totally sure this is what you're looking for but I looked around real quick for ya and I found this. It's a Universal hands free system. Check it out, hopefully it's what you're looking for.

http://www.worldphones.com/cgi-bin/...rodid=3001&sid=78gMVj0GG5T11Sb-25101075754.30
Maybe I should have been more specific....
I need a hard wired unit which has a cradle, external mike and speaker and external antenna...

Thanks for the link and info but im actually in need of something permanent in the car.

- Darko

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
try searching on the web (also try ebay) for "hands free cellular". if you dont find anything, i might help you search if i get bored...LOL

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stage36 said:
when you say car kit, are you talking about a hands free system and if so do you want an integrated one or an independent one? self powered or +12VDC external? i can get you one that would allow you to hear the other party through your speakers. they hear you through a hidden mic...
Woohoo....Im after a handsfree which is integrated and +12VDC hardwired :)

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
external mic and speaker are not integrated... integrated is when you do what i said in an earlier post. i think what your looking for is a hardwired hands-free system... check http://www.ebay.com

·
Registered
583 Posts
Phone

Email me and I'll send ya the specs. I work for Wireless Dimensions, we sell mobile gadgets. I have one for my 8290 nokia right now, it works great and adds a little flair.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts