Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered stuff from this web site? i was thinking about ordering stuff from them and wanted to get some imput from you guys.

·
Registered
375 Posts
hey their my friends

Im friends with the owner, Cory Haines. Their realy cool people to deal with, but if your ordering parts for an MX6, it will take a while for them to ship it to you. They only stock parts for Neons, Focuses, and universal parts.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Your Friends Suck

yes i have ordered parts from them. i will never order anything from them again either. first i ordered my pace-setter exhaust from them with no-problems at all. so i thought what the hell, i will order my springs from them. yeah i thought wrong. i ordered them on dec. 1st and on the 15 i called them and asked them what was up with my order. they told me they just got them in and were shipping them out or some crap. come a week later i called them again and they told me that they were waiting on them from the warehouse b/c they werre on back-order. i was like what??? i just cancelled my order and ordered them from summit cheaper. plus i got them in 3 days.
i wouldnt have been upset if they would have been straight with me and told me what was up. b/c they lied to me, i was angry to say the least. you may have a total different experience with them, who knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts