Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was woundering if anyone knew what kind of headlight i can put on the MX6 with as little modification as possible???

Please let me know because the JDM headlights are toooo expensive and im not a big fan of the ones they sell on ebay

Thanks

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I would check out the Espec headlights, they are the best looking out of the three OEM versions available. Also, the "angel eye" plastic POS things they call headlights are plain garbage.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Angel eyes are NOT well made I bought a pair when I first joined and then sold them asap.

But yeah that leaves you Espec or Jspec.

Unless you want to do alot of body work to make something else fit from another car.

I would check out the Espec headlights, they are the best looking out of the three OEM versions available. Also, the "angel eye" plastic POS things they call headlights are plain garbage.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys....i was woundering if a 95 accord headlight would work..but like you said its the body work and the molding that will be the problem...the only thing is its almost impossible to aquire the e or jspec headlight.....i found one on ebay and this guy is selling it for i think $350 for the lights and another $200 for shipping..something like that...if anyone knows where i can get a cheap one please let me know..Thanks

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Check the boards here for ESpec headlights :) They are two piece, unlike the one piece JSpec lights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts