Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
hmm first might i ask what was done to them to make them modified? idk what 2nd gen trailing arm look like but i thought they were tubular? did i see something about these being able to go on a 1st gen dx? if so shipped to 30102? Acworth, GA (Atlanta). and finally i have to ask but what advantages would you guess these have over say stock 1st gens? any idea? im just curious.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
depending on how bad shipping is ill take them. shipping to 30102

also about how many miles are on them?

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
herro? anybody home?

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
i understand take your time i just dont want them to go to someone else:)

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
still waiting for shipping quote :)

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
how did they get not to be the same? what problems might that cause? were these originally the stock tubular ones that you boxed around?

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
alright can you measure them and get the exact length they are off? i just want to know exactly how bad it might be. ill probably still take them so if i could still get the shipping quote that would be awesome. thanks

edit: did you have these installed on your car? if so did you notice anything. if not whatever

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
yeah ill take them. give me until thursday/friday waiting for expenses to clear then im golden. if you want you can pm me your paypal (if you have it) or however you want to run payment. or email me [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
finally (damn companies taking 2-3 weeks to process a gas station purchase pisses me off :tdown:) i shall await your info so payment can be sent your way:)

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
payment on its way
thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts