Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Molded or not molded? Will someone post a pic of both.
And what the hell is the difference between Erebuni shogun kit and the Tc spoiler kit, you know they look alike but what is the difference?

·
Registered
76 Posts
the difference is the tc kit looks like crap and the erebuni doesnt.... yes the erebuni is much harder to get molded to your car but in the end it is totally worth it.... im going to post pics of my car w/ my kit, wing, paint job, and my...... drum roll please.... SUPRA LIGHTS! oh yeah! anyhow... search for pics of the tc kit and the shogun kit and you decide what you like.... also... the molding thing should explain itself as you look.....anyhow.... later....
-andy-

·
Registered
76 Posts
thanks.... im painting it black.... there is quite a bit of work going into the lights.... and its becomming quite expensive..... :( ..... but oh well.... i think its worth it in the end for such an awesome custom look..... pics will be posted in 2- 3 weeks when i get it back.... later.,...
-andy-

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
ive seen both the erebuni kit and tc spoilkers kit, both molded.. and nicely painted and hmm.. they look pretty much the same!

im not sure how the tc one would look like crap... maybe if comparing an unmolded one with a molded erebuni, then yes of course.. but both molded they look great

1 - 6 of 6 Posts