Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go to...

www.henshinauto.com and then click on carbon fiber, then go down to the monster hood application: and mx6 is on the first row all the way to the bottom. I will email the company to get details.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
looks and sounds great.

·
Registered
148 Posts
do they come with hood pins? those aren't the same as the original monster hood. i'm interested though

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner, I just got off of school. They said for 1 monster hood, it is $599.00 plus shipping. But that bulk buy would be nice. And it's funny, I was looking in my superstreet mag and going to everysite that sold carbon fiber hoods to check for the best price on an OEM one for mx6. And I found the monster hood. ;)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
do they offer the front end that momentech sold also???

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Henshin's monster hood is totally different than momentech. Henshin's it the real deal! So I don't think they offer the front momentech did.:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
whoa, 600 + shipping? i'm out. i liked the momentech one more

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
jackel check out my bulk buy on the hood. i got priced at 450 for the hood for 10 people. the more the cheaper the hood.
ice man thanks for finding the hood

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.