Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Moi aussi... je veux aller mais j'habite dans Toronto... il est un tres longue conduisse... je suis pense et ecrive un note apres un jour.. (hope that wasnt too hard to understand.. i only took it up to OAC)

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
sh!t

Mazda_Speedstar said:
Moi aussi... je veux aller mais j'habite dans Toronto... il est un tres longue conduisse... je suis pense et ecrive un note apres un jour.. (hope that wasnt too hard to understand.. i only took it up to OAC)
Sh!t speedstar!! thats pretty damn good!

I suck at french..

je ne parle pas

je suis canadien

and je m'appelle Rufnek :) :)

thats the extend of my bilinguality!

lates

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Re: sh!t

LoL ur a joker man... but yea i took french up to OAC just to get that damn certificate so i can put it on my resume... ironically i never made a resume yet nor received that smurfin certificate! ohh and btw ur anglais (english) doesnt seem to be that great either!

Rufnek69 said:

thats the extend of my bilinguality!
did u mean "thats the [extent] of my bilinguality ---> not a word! truss me i looked it up and yes i have no life so u either have the choice to use bilingualism or bilingually.... good ol' websters universla dictionary :p" Im juss playin man... ever since summer skools done with i got too much time on my hands so let that be a lesson to ya.... proof read your posts }) !

P.S. HyPe intake man.... i luv the sound of that Biatch at high RPMS and ohh god does it luv to work with my exhaust... and one more thing... my cousin just bought a 2001 VW jetta 1.8 L turbo and the day i saw him in it he decided to firstly make fun of my mx6 and secondly tell me that his 4 banger can take out any mx6 out there... unfortunately some SMURF bought my mx6 GT so i gotta find a new one or decide to get the shogun for my 2nd gen so what im trying to ask is would u like to run him and demonstrate what mazda speed is?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Re: Re: sh!t

Mazda_Speedstar said:
LoL ur a joker man... but yea i took french up to OAC just to get that damn certificate so i can put it on my resume... ironically i never made a resume yet nor received that smurfin certificate! ohh and btw ur anglais (english) doesnt seem to be that great either!

did u mean "thats the [extent] of my bilinguality ---> not a word! truss me i looked it up and yes i have no life so u either have the choice to use bilingualism or bilingually.... good ol' websters universla dictionary :p" Im juss playin man... ever since summer skools done with i got too much time on my hands so let that be a lesson to ya.... proof read your posts }) !

P.S. HyPe intake man.... i luv the sound of that Biatch at high RPMS and ohh god does it luv to work with my exhaust... and one more thing... my cousin just bought a 2001 VW jetta 1.8 L turbo and the day i saw him in it he decided to firstly make fun of my mx6 and secondly tell me that his 4 banger can take out any mx6 out there... unfortunately some SMURF bought my mx6 GT so i gotta find a new one or decide to get the shogun for my 2nd gen so what im trying to ask is would u like to run him and demonstrate what mazda speed is?

Ha haahha.. Dude.. Im honored that you would ask me :) sure bro.. I could go for a snack... 1.8 L Jetta TURBO?!?! tell you what man.. I'll look up some specs on those bitches first... then we'll see.. and if its fair.. then Im down fo sho-...

Oh yea, about my ehm ehem... grammor an stuft.. id isnt caare fir uzing tha propa grammerz cuz im can get botherd at this time..
(jk)

Lates :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Thnx man... i think it'll be a good race, but all i know is those things can FLY!!! the 1.8 T Jettas have the same engines as audi A4's and i think theyre around 180 - 190 HP stock! et pour tout les autres personnes qui est rencontre a L'orange Julep, je ne peux pas alle parce que mon situation de l'argent.... ahhh zeut! un autre temp...

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
damn u guys

i dropped my french long time ago but yo did u see the post this kevin guy made on probetalk??? yo this guy is a nut job honestly yo i dunno wut he is capable of so imma just keep my mouth shut
and wuts the deal he said he seen me driving again today yo it wasnt me maybe his eyes are tellin him every mx6 he sees is my car

G

·
Hey Guys,

Just moved to Montreal from Toronto and would love to meet up with some of you. August 23? How many people are thinking of getting together?

Colin

·
Registered
191 Posts
so far just three of us. i'm sure there are more here in montreal to meet up. i remember at least 5 members from montreal replied the last time i suggested a meet at the julep. unfortunately no one showed. also noticed bjswift hasn't been on the board lately. considering he's the moderator that can't be too good.

i hope more montreal members see this post and end up showing. i've been to two meets in toronto already and they are a blast to attend. it's fun to see and meet other guys with the same passion for cars especially the MX6.

Colin, do you live in the west island? i've seen this guy in a stock black 2gen mx6 driving around, not sure if it's you.

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Sorry I haven't been around much...lotsa stuff happened lately with family and what not that had to be dealt with, and I'm sure some of you will know that it's hard enough to deal with some of those things. I should be back now, seeing as things are a little less upsetting now.

bj

P.S. I'd probably be up for stopping by with you guys, though I've kinda let the whole mx6 project slip a little for lack of time/money. But it'd be cool to actually put some faces to some of the names here on the board so let me know what's up.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Dude...

Sorry to hear about that man,.,,

Now I feel bad for trying to steal your job as moderator! :) :)

Glad to see you back buddy.. and may the force be with you and your family :)

lates

G

·
Hey,

I work in Point Claire and live in NDG. If the car you saw had a bike rack on it, it was probably me. I know the rack wrecks the clean lines of the car but my first passion is biking. No better way to get to a ride than in my Mx-6.....

Colin

·
Registered
191 Posts
c'mon guys there has got to be more people here from montreal that want to show up to this meet on the 23rd at the Julep.

i even talked to a guy last night (you know who you are) with a MX6 and knows about this site but is not registered. Guy, get with the program! register already! BTW nice touch on your hood!:)

If the car you saw had a bike rack on it, it was probably me.
Colin, i guess it wasn't you. didn't see any bike rack.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts