Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the other day I got some new prototype toys in the mail. I got some upgraded trailing links w/ urethane cores in the ends...the bar is a little beefier....and a prototype 19mm sway bar. It needs to be redesigned so I am not gonna post pics of it. Here are the trailing links. The production bars will be gold cadmium plated, or gloss black. They made a difference more than I expected, and they are VERY esy to install.

I also got my SuperPro polyurethane control arm bushings...check em out. Also pics of the install.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Damn how late did you stay up last night?!?!

No pics of the welding either.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
your going to be selling these items when they start getting produced? if so email me.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
twinturbo6 said:
your going to be selling these items when they start getting produced? if so email me.
I emailed you in regards to this post......if you didnt get it clean out your PM box and I'll PM you.

Josh

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
ya, twinturbo6 needs to clean out his damn box :)

btw, i use the same press at work :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The trailing links are 136 shipped a set. Let me know if you are interested, PM or [email protected]

Josh

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Incase you hadnt seen these either, here are my solid urethane motor mounts.

Josh

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
80 Posts
i dont know much about this kind of stuff, what do the trailing links do for you?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jray said:
i dont know much about this kind of stuff, what do the trailing links do for you?
The help from keeping the rear suspension from twisting in hard turns. They help the rear stay planted better.

Josh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts