1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
Twin turbo AWD!! Now you're talking. DSM's better watch out soon...hehe. Hope they actually do produce a few at least.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Well... I think the people, like me, who are dubious about the reliability of a "stock" KLZE being turbo'd are looking at it from the point of view of seeing the thing slapped by some guy putting the kit together in his backyard.

A factory-designed effort is a different animal altogether :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
It would be really interesting to try and drop the entire drivetrain from that car into an MX6......... Twin turbo AWD Mx-6...... I like the sound of it..... and oh yea, an RX7 will be my bitch........ ha ha ha

Mike

·
Registered
543 Posts
There is a god....

I love the Mazda emblem on top of the intake too

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
it is very possble to boost a ZE. but why go spend 1500 on the entire egnine when all i would want would be the intake manny.

·
Registered
212 Posts
}) ?Hey guys, if you want AWD I saw a kit for our cars on Corksport's web site. Not sure how that would work but it's definitely worth looking into if you have some $ burning a hole in your pocket!!:D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
unless you have that much HP to the wheel i dont see reason to have AWD on the MX6. it will add weight also. but if some one does it i would like to see that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imagine what this production car could do for our aftermarket!! At last, the value and potential of our cars will be tapped!!! I can see it now; a more economical/production route to a custom forced air induction setup, All wheel drive, body kits, interior amenities, etc etc

...ehh, thats if they actually manufacture the car }) :idea:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts