1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
283 Posts
yo bro you are nuts if u are trying to save this car i mean if u do i give u mad respect but is it worth the money

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's worth saving..

It is worth saving. Goto the other thread that says Work in Progress: http://www.mx6.com/board/showthread.php3?threadid=2531

There are the details surrounding this car.. And for 350 bucks I thought it was a steal, considering parts will only run me like 350 or so and another 300 for the frame pulling at the body shop.. So for 1K I got a great car and very very dependable transportation!!!

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
The frame dosent look bent from here, but then again, if it's off by a few degrees it can cause a problem. Good luck!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Frame Bent.

Anarchy, yeah the top part of the frame rail that the fender bolts too, is slightly pushed in and the strut tower has a little scrape mark where it looks likt it moved, but I am talking about maybe 3mm to 5mm.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Once again....

AS I have stated before, to find a first gen MX-6 that has no rust and is in great running order, that is that it starts and runs great.. Not that the body looks good.. Like I said I saw a 1992 MX-6 that was in good shape and they wanteed $4,000 for it. Now to me that is a little steep.. Especially since my funds are tight saving for a wedding, a 10K honeymoon and tons of other bills. I am not like most teenagers that live at home with mom and dad and don't pay anything or very little at all. So as I stated before, for $350 for what I paid for the car, and $300 for thr frame being straightend, and another $350 for a total of $950 with out the paint job, I think I got myself a deal.. And as for the paint job, it is going to be a deep dark cobalt blue metallic when I finally have it done. And that will only cost $500. So grand total for a nice looking ride that runs like a top: $1450.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts