Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so all of the 2.0s here know, who don't browse Probetalk. I am working with Moroso to develop an aluminum oil pan for the FS engines. It'll work on 2.0 626/MX6/Protege/Probes. The pan is going to increase oil capacity, have a turbo drain back, along with other benefits. I just dropped off my block today. So, a little patience and we'll soon see a production piece.

Geoff

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
soulstylee said:
Just so all of the 2.0s here know, who don't browse Probetalk. I am working with Moroso to develop an aluminum oil pan for the FS engines. It'll work on 2.0 626/MX6/Protege/Probes. The pan is going to increase oil capacity, have a turbo drain back, along with other benefits. I just dropped off my block today. So, a little patience and we'll soon see a production piece.

Geoff
Sounds like a really nice project. Post pics and prices as soon as you get them. I'm sure plenty of people would be interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.