Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wondering what colour of MX6's you see most often in your city?? I had the same problem where i never noticed them at all until i finally got mine. Actually, i barely knew anything about them until i was lookin around for a car. Im thinkin i made a wise choice tho. I have noticed i see a lot more green ones where i live, in Medicine Hat (for those of you who dont know where that is, its about 2.5 hours east of calgary)
I have also noticed that on the auto trader there are usually a lot more green ones for sale. I was specifically looking for a black one when i was buying my car over a year ago. I haven't seen a whole lot for sale or anywhere for that matter.

Green- 4 LS's

Red- 2 LS's and 2 4Bangers

Burgundy- 1 LS and 1 4Banger

Blue/Purple- 2 LS's

Dark Blue- 1 LS

Light Blue- 2 LS's

White- 1 LS

Gold- 1 LS

Black- 1 LS (mine, the only black 6 in town)

Silver- 1 LS and 1 4Banger

Im sure i could be missing a car or two, but this is roughly all ive seen. I also saw a Yellow one in the summer, but it was too ugly to mention.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Green white and silver

·
Registered
78 Posts
There's 5 black one's within 1 mile of my house....

And they ALL drive like morons.. (Which in effect, gets the police lookin at me.. Not good)

Black is by far the most common colour around here... There's a few red one's, a few hunter green ones, and one blue one.. (That was up for sale on here?)

And for sister cars... Silver Probe's are EVERYWHERE in this city... argh.. lol

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
probes are EVERYWHERE here...im glad i have the only black 6 in town tho. i saw one driving through from BC one day...it was weird. ive only seen 2 black ones, besides mine, in person.

·
Registered
326 Posts
esembe said:
Green and Burgundy are the most common here.
Same here.

I never see blue / silver / black / very few whites here.

A few years ago, there was a gold one that belonged to someone up the street from me. I was surprised at how well the stock gold color works on these cars. I think the color is ugly, but looks good on the car.

James

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
I have the only Black V6 in my area. The rest are all 4 cylinder retard kids that try to race me at lights because they have a fart can on them. The most common colour is Green and Red. I know a few people with the Timberland Grey though, wicked colour! White is extremely rare around here though.

Although mine is the only majorly modified MX6 in town. Some have a muffler and one other one has rims. But mine is the only shaved one thats lowered with lots of little goodies. It definatly brings a lot of attention at local shows and downtown meets.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea, people in my area with 4-bangers think they're damn fast, they all have ricey mufflers and canadian tire hubcaps on them...most are automatic too.

·
Registered
780 Posts
2WOSEXY said:
Mostly green out here, then black, then red and burgundy.
Yeah lots of Green + Black, i'm glad i got the Timberland Grey it's the only 1 out on cruize night that i've seen in the last couple years. Red and burgandy aren't so popular either. Barely any white or silver.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
jeebus77 said:
I also saw a Yellow one in the summer, but it was too ugly to mention.
That yellow one is from Calgary. Its owned by an Asian chick that works at Shaw in the NE. She lives in the South.. in some condos close to where I live.. and yes it is hideous.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ if your color blind.. how would you know what blue or green looks like?

I've always wondered that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts