Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay,

Got the 6 MOT'd yesterday and she sailed through with no problems, not even an advisory...

Tony, lets see your car (sorry Banana) in 10 years time and if it sails thro an MOT @- @- @-

Will

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
LOL Willr

glad too see it passed matey, i thought it was going to fail on suspension for sure after carrying us fat gits to the new forest :) So it even passed the noise test then [email protected] @- })

Stu

·
Registered
768 Posts
Willr said:
Yay,

Got the 6 MOT'd yesterday and she sailed through with no problems, not even an advisory...

Tony, lets see your car (sorry Banana) in 10 years time and if it sails thro an MOT @- @- @-

Will
well my last ibiza was over 6 years old and sailed through its MOT each time, so i cant see any problems with this one

the VAG engines and design of the Seats are bullet proof! just aGolf but without the snobby badge status!

saying that, some MOT centers are more strict than others

like i took it to a Seat garage

the MOT just passed because the indicator light was not orange enough.....!!!

now how stupid is that, i mean how can that stop the car from being road worthy, i mean if it work and its orange, then surely that is enough isnt it!!

and then some back street garages are like, well yeah it has 4 wheels, engine and some doors on it, yeah ok i will pass it!

so why are some places stricter than others? i mean surely there is some kind of basic rules etc to follow isnt there?

so are some garages in that way operating illegally?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts