Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone in this entire world know where I can get a Mazda Speed hood emblem??

Im at the point where I would order it online from the UK if I have to!! I cannot find them anywhere in Canada.. Anyone please please help me out??

Thanks in Advance!!

Cheers

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hmm

Never seen a MAzdaSpeed emblem, the only replacement emblem I've seen is Efini.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm

I know I have seen it before, It was probably on a pic of a 6 that ive seen on this website....

If anyone can get me one, Im willing to pay almost outrageous prices for it, only because it is sooo rare.. :)

THX

·
Registered
26 Posts
you can find mazdaspeed emblems at: http://www.corksport.com
there are triangle and round ones, and both are 25 dollars. hope that helps! by the way, they can be found under general parts on the left hand side on the main page.

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Yup, shyster is right, they have 'em at corksport. I'm from Montreal and had no problems ordering from them. Might be easier then ordering from over seas...

bj

·
Registered
133 Posts
How hard/easy is it to replace the hood emblem? Has anyone done this to their six? If so, let me know, Those MazdaSpeed Emblems look hot.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes!!!

Suweet!!1, I found them on corksport thanks to http://www.google.com tha phattist search engine out there... any way i think im gonna get both the round and the triangle for the front and the back, that way the average joe lookin at my car wont neccessarily recognize it. thanks for your help guys.... as far as removing the existing ones, I think i read on here before that it really isnt that difficult, just takes some care and patience.. if any one has other input about pulling them off it would be greatly appreciated.. thx yooo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts